Choosing the right school for your child is an important decision and an investment in their future. We aim to provide you with all of the information necessary to enable you to make the right choice for your child.
St Christopher’s provides primary focused international education in a caring and nurturing environment for students aged between 3 and 11 years old. We have approximately 580 children on roll and determine the year group for students based on the British education system. Refer to our year guide.
An offer of admission to the School is based on the belief that your child will benefit from the curriculum we offer and we are able to support their learning needs.
How to Apply
1. Register your Interest
This can be done online through this website, by contacting us via email or telephone and by dropping into the school.
2. Visit the school
On registering your interest you will be invited to visit the school and meet with the Prinicpal or Senior Leader and be given a tour of the campus.
This is an opportunity to see the school in action and to ask any questions that you may have.
3. Application Form
By completing the application form you are indicating that you want to enrol your child in the school. We will require the following:
- One (1) recent passport size photograph of the student and of each parent/guardian
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- A copy of the most recent full school report and any other reports from the past 12 months.
- A copy of the father’s, mother’s and student’s passports (personal details page only) or a copy of the father’s, mother’s and student’s NRIC (for Malaysian applicants only).
Through the Application process we will discuss the needs of your child and whether an assessment is required.
Assessments are used to determine whether a child requires additional support for learning or additional language needs. It will also indicate whether St Christopher’s is suitable for your child, so we can be sure that he/she will cope and settle happily with us.
When a place is available, you will receive an offer from the school and you will be asked to sign a Proforma of Acceptance.
Admission is subject to the following;
- Payment of the non-refundable Registration and Membership Fees.
- A parent becoming a member of The St. Christopher’s Association.
- Payment of indicated fees prior to starting school.
- All non-Malaysians must have a valid student visa to study at the school.
If a place is not available at the time of Application, you can place your child on our waiting list and you will be contacted when a place does arise.
Before your start date, you will receive a letter welcoming you to the school, which will include details of the first day arrangements, buying school uniform, transportation list (if required), academic year dates, school map, school fees structure and terms of admission.
We look forward to welcoming you to the St Christopher’s Family.